Meet Our Staff & Partners:
Kofi E. Odoom
Founder & Principal
Kofi E. Odoom – Founder and Principal
Kofi is a Serial entrepreneur, Founder and Managing Principal of Odoom & Associates LLC. In 2011, Kofi started tutoring undergraduate and graduate business students in accounting and corporate finance, and coaching owners of start-up companies. During this time, he acquired the necessary skills, knowledge, abilities to provide consulting services for companies at various stages in their life cycle - from proof of concept through raising capital, ensuring business continuity, and developing exit strategies. He also spent over 5,000 hours tutoring E-MBA/MBA students from University of Pennsylvania – Wharton, Fordham University, New York University – Stern, Rutgers University, and University of Miami just to name a few.
Kofi has a unique gift of bringing various business concepts to life by relating theory to real-world examples – linking what’s taught in the classroom to the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed for real-world success. His resume is replete with accomplishments – quantified results that went right to the bottom line.
A Mechanicsburg resident, Odoom is originally from Ghana in West Africa. Kofi received his Bachelor of Arts in Management at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. He also completed his Bachelor of Science in Finance and Master of Accounting at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. He has a Certificate from the American Bankers Association in Business and Commercial Lending, and has successfully completed the requirements to achieve the designation of Credit Risk Certified (CRC). After preparing $149 million dollars in loan requests for Plant and Equipment, Land Development, and Construction, Kofi is well vexed with the end-to-end loan application process – business plan development, financial modeling, analyzing financial statements and tax returns, spreading cash flows, benchmarking, and collaborating with loan officers.
Kofi Odoom is committed to being part of his community. He volunteers his time to support organizations in Central Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania and nationally.
- General Member Board – HOA – Walden Neighborhood in Mechanicsburg
- Board Member – New Hope Ministries, Inc.
- New Hope Ministries Development Committee
- New Hope Ministries, Inc. Finance Committee
- Member – The Risk Management Association (RMA)
- Member – The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC Ambassadors Committee
- Associate Board Member - New Cumberland Federal Credit Union
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Committee
- Junior Achievement Middle and High School Volunteer